Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Nakamichi SP-K100W

Nakamichi SP-K100W

“ I picked these Nakamichi headphones up from Donny B's, an electronic shop in Kenora, Ontario. I'm quite sure they are a Radioshack for the most part. I am not sure if they are around anymore, because they were selling everything away when I got the headphones, including these headphones. I got them for $20, and he told me they were originally $150. I can find reviews or sales of this...” --thepiper92

Nakamichi 900 Studio Bi-Fold Headphones

Nakamichi 900 Studio Bi-Fold Headphones

Elegant, pure and polished. The beautifully crafted NK900 has been conceptualized and heavily inspired by the iconic aviator, which is a staple piece in every eyewear collection. The Conception of the modern-retro NK900 was painstakingly designed and refined to perfection with the needs of the most matured and tasteful of audiophiles in mind. The fusion of the aviator's timeless design...

Nakamichi NHP850

Nakamichi NHP850

HD Professional DJ Headphone Professional 40mm Driver Aluminum Inlay Ear Cup Active Noise Isolation Powerful Bass with High Sensitivity Gold Plated Stereo Mini-Jack Specification Driver: 40mm Frequency Response: 10Hz~22KHz Impedance: 32Ω Net Weight: 195g(Approx) Accessories 3M Coiled Cord 3M Straight Cord Extra 1M Cord, one end with mobile phone compatible 3.5mm plug 3.5mm...

Apple iPod touch 64 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL Earphones with Microphone!!!

Newly designed Non-Oem earphones!!! Sleeker than previous models / Compatible with all Apple iPods!!! Color - Black!!!

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones