Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

“MrSpeakers Ether Review   [[SPOILER]]  Intro: Founded by Dan Clark in 2012, MrSpeakers is an American audio company based in San Diego, California. An avid hobbyist always tinkering, Mr. Clark studied electrical engineering at Swarthmore College and gained recognition in the high-end audio industry for his work on commercial loudspeaker designs. MrSpeakers was born during Dan’s personal quest...” --money4me247

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

Apple iPod touch 64 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL Earphones with Microphone!!!

Newly designed Non-Oem earphones!!! Sleeker than previous models / Compatible with all Apple iPods!!! Color - Black!!!

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones