Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Velodyne vTrue

Velodyne vTrue

True sound. True Style. vTrue®. vTrue® raises the bar for studio headphones, combining Velodyne’s legendary audio technology and unrivaled design to bring a true sound experience to the most discerning of music lovers.

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones