Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

SteelSeries 51100 Siberia V2 Headset (White)

SteelSeries 51100 Siberia V2 Headset (White)

“ Heard these at a gaming convention.  Wanted to buy a pair riht there and then, but they were not allowed to sell them at the con, so I went to their site, picked up the black/gold version with a 40% discount.  Sixty bucks for these seems like I stole them.  Here's why...   They sound FANTASTIC!!!  I never heard the v1's, but I own a pair of sennheiser 650's, also...” --Jason4774

SteelSeries 51103 Siberia V2 USB Headset (Black)

SteelSeries 51103 Siberia V2 USB Headset (Black)

“This is a GAMING HEADSET review.  It is NOT a headphone review.  The website has this in the WRONG category, and I have contacted the webmaster.  The rating is based on price/performance of this GAMING HEADSET.   The SteelSeries V2 hasn't changed in about 4 years because the design is almost perfect.  The headset provides good Bass response with 50mm speaker drivers. ...” --systemBuilder

SteelSeries Siberia 650 Gaming Headset - Black (formerly Siberia Elite Prism)

SteelSeries Siberia 650 Gaming Headset - Black (formerly Siberia Elite Prism)

“Once upon a time I played an online game and found myself in need of both a microphone, and unrelatedly, a new pair of closed headphones for general music listening in the office. Seeing as gaming headphones go from $50 to $250, I figured, in the Hi-Fi world, the $200 mark is an excellent entry point, so here we are. If you're looking for a pair of headphones for music, I'll save you the time...” --DeeKay10

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones