Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds