Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Mad Dog (T50RP Mod)

“This Review is based on the Mad Dog 3.2 w/ Alpha Pads.   Sound:  Probably one of the best things about these headphones is the sound. I absolutely love this sound signature, and I must say I would have a really hard time switching back to a dynamic driver headphone. I may be stuck in the planar magnetic headphone world for ever. I love how quick these headphones deliver sound...” --gamefreak054

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod)

“Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks.   I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while, and now that my pair has had some work done on it to better balance the channels and I have had plenty of time to listen and experiment with them, I'm good to go. My pair came with two of the...” --hans030390

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

MrSpeakers Alpha Prime

“MrSpeakers - Alpha Prime Review       Used Hardware:   MrSpeakers Alpha Prime with 3.5mm jack cable (and 6mm converter if needed) with XLR balanced cable     DAP   Astell & Kern AK100 II (new model) DAP   FIIO...” --CasperBxl

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones

MrSpeakers' ETHER headphone is an all-new design that makes use of several technology and manufacturing innovations to improve performance. ETHER is built around MrSpeakers designed single-ended planar driver. To optimize performance the planar has been processed using our patent-pending V-Planar technology. NiTinol Headband ETHER also uses a NiTinol "memory metal" headband to...

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones