Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Meizu HD50

Meizu HD50

“ At the time of the review, the Meizu HD50 Headphones were on sale at Gearbest’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the product:   http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_265038.html   Introduction There’s exciting earphones coming out of China recently, that’s for sure! I have had the honor of covering some recent products that were pretty mind blowing for their asking...” --Hisoundfi

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones