Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

Lawton Audio lite LA2000

“ Until I upgraded to D7000's (which I plan to modify), the LA2000 Lite's were my favourite pair of headphones. They are excellent for people listening to "light" music, but they can get very versatile too. The detail is awesome, the soundstage is great, the comfort is excellent, the look is amazing. :D” --Benjamin6264

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Lawton Audio LA-D2000

Our LA Series Headphones: “The Works”. Our Very Best. Once a Denon stock unit has undergone our Level 3 procedure and is properly tuned, outfitted with a pair of our custom chambers, and terminated with one of our custom cables, it becomes part of our premier LA Series line of headphones. A Denon AH-D2000 that has received the full Level 3 Mod is now referred to as a LA-D2000.

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones