Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Auvio HF202

Auvio HF202

“ I purchased these headphones at a local RadioShack on sale for $25 as a backup pair. I was pretty excited to open them up when I got home, as they looked pretty sleek.  The packaging was pretty simple, but it still boasted Auvio's normal light blue color scheme.    Sound Quality - For a pair of $25 headphones, they sound decent. There is definitely a break-in period though....” --pro1137

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Auvio In Ear Armature Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones

Rika Teton Bamboo Headphones The use of bamboo brings more natural bass to your music. Also includes an in-line mic so you can pause music, answer a call, end the call and go back to your music or even skip tracks with a series of clicks. Manufacturers Specifications Type: Closed Driver Unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 ohm Sensitivity: 113 db Frequency Range: 18-22000 Hz Cord Length: approx. ...

Auvio Pearl Buds