Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P7

Bowers & Wilkins P7

“Just as I thought it couldn't get much better than the KEF M500 as far as headphones to plug in your smartphone goes, Bowers & Wilkins update their range with the P7.      Design & build quality   When you first unbox the P7 and see it laying there folded in its tilted presentation, you instantly know you are dealing with quality of seldom seen...” --Lan647

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

“I'm adding my support to this often maligned headphone. I've noticed several previous critical reviews have been made by folks who've had a casual listen at the Apple Store and don't actually own a pair. That does seem to distort the overall rating somewhat since I think these are a headphone you have to have for a while to appreciate. True, there are many better sounding cans but I doubt most...” --Jpfe8851

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“I've repeatedly tried to use in-ears over the years, as over-ears take too much space in my cabin luggage, but hated each and any model/make when walking or running because of the mechanical noise transmitted via the bone system. I've bought me a B&W C5 S2 after the shop staff at the airport surprisingly remarked the importance of a thorough listening test before any purchase, which is...” --rbbrnck

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Bowers & Wilkins P3

Bowers & Wilkins P3

“I definitely won't be buying another Bowers & Wilkins product. That's for sure. After THIS headphone, no. I've had it with the fancy British design which achieves NOTHING in practicality.   The P3 is a small on-ear headphone, the cheapest of all B&W headphones (excluding the C5 Series 2, which is an in-ear headphone). It costs $199. It looks extremely nice, with soft-touch rubber...” --AlanChi607

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphone, Black

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphone, Black

“ Before I start my review, I would like to Thank B&W for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product website: http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/P5-Wireless.html   Today you can find a lot of headphones labeled as "premium", but not all of them could be considered as truly "luxurious".  If you narrow it down...” --twister6

Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones, Black

“   ​ Let me start off by saying I am in no ways an audiophile and these are my first set of real headphones. For the last 5+ years I have only used Beats (Tours, 2 Solos, and 1 Studio). Recently my tours broke, though they lasted awhile, I decided to look at other headphones. I ended up replacing my tours and a pair of my Solos. I ended up getting the RHA MA750i and the Bowers &...” --foximus91

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphone - Black Gloss

B&W C5 noise-isolating in-ear headphones bring you amazingly natural acoustics and fit so comfortably and securely you'll hardly be aware you're wearing them. B&W unique Micro Porous Filter system makes sure that sound is open, spacious and full of rich, lifelike detail. So you can truly lose yourself in unadulterated sound, even when you're on the move. The C5 In-Ear...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones