Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

Ortofon e-Q7 Ear Canal Headphone

“ Prior to purchasing these, my primary concern is to have a proper alternative for my ESW9 which have  better isolation to be used for listening to my ballad tunes on the road. While I don't have any issues with louder tracks, with more subtle ones, my ESW9 aren't up to the task, and so my search began. Actually, I'm not really keen on the idea of using an IEM since they irritate my ears...” --lotusbloom

Ortofon e-Q5

Ortofon e-Q5

“ This "moving armature" descendant of the Ortofon e-Q7 makes no sacrifices in terms of quality, despite being introduced at a more affordable price point. The introduction of a new cord and strain relief system help tame microphonics and make the model easy to wear both down and over the ear. The all-aluminum housing is large and may not fit all ears, but the design is simple and...” --Dekimasu

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

Ortofon e-Q8 in-ear earphones

“ Ortofon EQ8 review, with some comparison to the Ortofon EQ7 and EQ5   Ortofon have now released a follow up to the very successful EQ7 from 2009 and the EQ5 in 2010.       [IMG ALT=""]http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/1114662/width/350/height/700[/IMG]   EQ8   The Ortofon E-Q8, Are they any good and how do they compare to the EQ5 and and the...” --youngsm10

Ortofon O-one Headphones, Black

Ortofon O-one Headphones, Black

“ The value rating refers to the price I paid: $75 as B-stock from headroom.com.   Here is a mini-review.  I have been enjoying the Ortofon O-ones for a couple of months.  I bought them as a B-stock item from headroom.com for $75.  They were listed as "as new" on the B-stock list, and indeed they were an open-box item that looked like new.  I find these headphones...” --MarcoGV

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

Everything you need to game like a pro. Special MLG Edition. The ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System lets you game like a pro more than ever before. As the official licensed headset of Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest professional video game league and largest provider of cross platform online videogame competition, for the past three seasons, the ASTRO team listened to...

Ortofon O2

Ortofon O2

Designed especially for DJ users, the Ortofon O2 providesnbspeffortlessnbsphigh-power handling abilitynbspand good noise isolation that will let you hear your work clearly while you keep groovin all night long. Extremely efficient 114dB SPL guarantees potent audio reproduction and excellent musical detail without any headphone amp required. The O2 is alsonbspverynbspsolidly constructed and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones