Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-FC300 On-Ear Headphones

“Introduction: Before I begin this review, I would like to point out that I have owned two of these headphones. The first unit was a used pair that seemed to have more damage than Amazon Warehouse suggested, and my current unit, I purchased for $100. This was a total bargain, and I would argue that it is worth the price - provided you can deal with the complaints that I have for these...” --Dragonzeanse

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

Onkyo ES-HF300(S) On-Ear Headphones, Silver

“ Introduction: This was an impulse purchase.  Not that it was hyped much (trust me, it isn’t), I just wanted to buy an on ear headphone, and these sort of showed up.  They’re relatively new so I wondered if they’d be a diamond in the rough among some pretty stiff competition (V-Moda  M80, UE6000, Martin Logan Mikros 90, ATH M50, ATH WS99, MDR -1R, and many many more).  ...” --Trunks159

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-FC300 In-Ear Headphones

“Design: The body of these buds are really large, especially the driver portion which I feel is fairly thick. They are comfortable if the large drivers do fit on the outer portion of your ear but people with small ears will probably experience some discomfort. The detachable cables are a dual pronged sword. Its nice that you can switch out the cables if you want to, but as I have experienced...” --theinvertedsky

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Onkyo ES-CTI300 On-Ear Headphones

Escape into your own private universe with Onkyo's ES-CTI300 Headphones and still be free to take calls instantly. These headphones (in silver) combine precision hi-fi technology from the world's premier audio brand with an iOS-Certified 6N copper cable designed to control media playback and accept or reject calls from compatible Apple devices. Large titanium drivers reproduce an...

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Onkyo IE-CTI300(S) In-Ear Headphones

Discover the award-winning sound of Onkyo in-ear headphones with the added convenience of an inline cable controller for Apple devices. Now you can skip tracks, make volume adjustments, and accept or reject calls at the touch of a button on the cable. As a premium hi-fi product, the detachable cable features an oxygen-free 6N copper core sealed in transparent elastomer to reduce tangles and...

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

Onkyo Integra TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier w/ AM/FM Tuner

This is a nice Onkyo TX-65 Computer Controlled Tuner Amplifier. It features Signal Strength Indicator, AM/FM Tuner, Automatic Precision Reception System, Loudness Feature, Tone Control, and Dynamix Bass Expander.

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones