Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

Munitio SITi S Nine Millimeter Earphones - Dark Silver

“ These seem to have fallen out of favor in the last few months.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's because they're not "audiophile" level gear.  I mean, it works out in my favor because I got them on the cheap, but it's kind of sad for Munitio.  I want to sing their praises from the rooftops personally. I would have been happy to have paid full price, and maybe a little...” --benzoylmethyl

Munitio Call of Duty COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Earphones With In-Line-Mic MW3 B-MW3-002 Billets

“This is my first review on headfi. I recently joined and although I love headphones and music, I don't have much technical knowledge. I was looking for a good pair of earbuds to use with my cellphone, as well as during workouts etc. This one fit my needs perfectly, had great reviews on amazon and wasn't very expensive. The package includes a carrying pouch, earpieces (S, M, L), earhooks ...” --sonomics

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“     The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s,...” --jimmy895

Munitio PRO40 High-Performance Headphones

Munitio PRO40 High-Performance Headphones

“Gallery: http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/820286/munitio-pro40     The Pro40 is Munitio's first foray into full sized headphones. The manufacturer is well known for their range of iems, though I haven't heard any of those so I carried no expectation of “brand sound” at all into this review.   So let's start off with outward appearances. The box is pretty standard: Nice picture,...” --Armaegis

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

Everything you need to game like a pro. Special MLG Edition. The ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System lets you game like a pro more than ever before. As the official licensed headset of Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest professional video game league and largest provider of cross platform online videogame competition, for the past three seasons, the ASTRO team listened to...

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

The Astro A40 Audio System combines crystal-clear voice communication with pinpoint-accurate 5.1 Dolby Digital and Dolby Headphone surround utilizing the most user-configurable headset on the planet. In addition to the A40 Headset's removable speaker tags (which are high-quality collectibles in their own right), you'll find a completely user-configurable microphone boom. It attaches...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones