Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice MHP-839

Monoprice MHP-839

“ Monoprice MHP-839 the budget performer *Note, this review also applies to the Kicker HP541 which is a rebrand of the same headphone. So I have both reviews with the non-model-specific info simply copy & pasted. Same headphone!   A couple of us here on Head-Fi were looking for some budget performers that could compete with higher end headphones that are constantly being...” --MalVeauX

Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone

Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone

“I bought these headphones because of all the hype on forums such as this one claiming they are better than headphones costing several times more. Compared to my £150 Grado SR125i there is no contest. The Grados simply blow these away. Before i listened to the Grados I thought these headphones sounded good. But after i heard the Grados i wanted to sell the Monoprice immediately. They are about...” --dz1000

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Monoprice Hi-Fi Light Weight Over-the-Ear Headphones

Monoprice Hi-Fi Light Weight Over-the-Ear Headphones

These light weight, over-the-ear headphones are ideal for portable applications when you want to get the best sound possible and really don't want to be interrupted by outside noises. They fit close to the head and won't fall off when moving around, like many heavier headphones. The earpieces are fitted with thick, comfortable padding, which improves the fit against the side of your...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

Monoprice 8322