Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Meze 99 Classics

Meze 99 Classics

“About Me I am a 52 year old audophile,  from Bradenton Florida.  I have been in this hobby, for about two years.   The sound from headphone blew me away, and I dived down the proverbial rabbit hole and have not come back up.   I use headphones to cope with pain from a back injury.  Furthermore  headphones allow me to hear the sound, without out side distractions....” --reddog

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

“   -Introduction- I review a lot of budget earphones in the $30–$60 range. It’s not uncommon for me to review an earphone in this price range that’s lauded as a giant-killer, only to be severely disappointed in it’s lackluster performance. The 11 Neo challenges the notion that budget earphones need to be compromised in order to deliver both a dynamic listening experience and a solid...” --Cinder

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

“If the A50s gave you the option to customize the presets, I imagine that they would be great for FPS gaming. However, they do not and even the preset with the least low end has too much to hear any of the subtler sounds (e.g., footsteps). I use them with a PS4 and have tried every possible combination of settings to no avail. There are far less expensive options on the market that offer more...” --Hoopdy

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Meze 12 Classics

Meze 12 Classics

The latest in the Classics series, the Meze 12 doesn’t reveal itself immediately. The walnut wood housing changes, slightly, over time in tone and contrast. Its mystery isn’t quick to vanish. The signature sound of a Meze, on the other hand, is and will be unchanged.

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

Redefining pro, the new ASTRO A40 TR headset and Mix Amp features user customization to adapt to any environment. Ready for home use, LAN play or the loudest pro tournament, you can transform the A40 TR from an open-back to a closed-back noise cancelling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits). For serious live streamers,...

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Meze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphones

Meze 55 Classics Ebony Wood Headphones

Please note that all Meze Headphones are individually Hand Crafted out of Ebony Wood. The Images Shown will not give a true representation of the headphones you purchase due to the different grains and tones that come with each piece of wood. The beauty of this is that you can have the satisfaction of knowing that nobody will ever have the same looking headphones as you. Truly one of a kind...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones