Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

“If the A50s gave you the option to customize the presets, I imagine that they would be great for FPS gaming. However, they do not and even the preset with the least low end has too much to hear any of the subtler sounds (e.g., footsteps). I use them with a PS4 and have tried every possible combination of settings to no avail. There are far less expensive options on the market that offer more...” --Hoopdy

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphone - Midnight Black / Gumetal

“ I've been a JLab earbud fan for a couple years.  Bought these on Amazon in late november and couldnt be happier!  really solid product and I can't believe the sound.  I'm def. no audiophile, but these sound great to me! ” --winou1

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

JLab Epic Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sports Earbuds with 10 Hour Battery & IPX4 Waterproof Rating, Blue/Graphite

“    If you remember a few months ago I received my first bluetooth earphone, the Havit Sports Bluetooth Earbud. I greatly enjoyed the freedom it provided me during my workouts seeing I no longer had a cord flapping merrily in the wind. So when a fellow head-fier offered to trade me the JLab Epic Bluetooth Earphones in exchange for my Monster Inspirations that I no longer used, I...” --Army-Firedawg

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone & Android (Blue/Orange)

“Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.” --Zantrill

Omni By JLab Premium Folding Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Mic & Carrying Case, Black Pearl

Discover luxurious comfort and effortless control with the JLab OMNI wireless headphones. Providing incredible C3 sound and loads of clever features, the OMNI wireless headphones will become a staple for your music, video and entertainment. Rock it out! Incredible Sound:C3 (Crystal Clear Clarity) technology delivers a clean, crisp, immersive sound with vibrant highs, mids and a pumping bass...

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

Redefining pro, the new ASTRO A40 TR headset and Mix Amp features user customization to adapt to any environment. Ready for home use, LAN play or the loudest pro tournament, you can transform the A40 TR from an open-back to a closed-back noise cancelling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits). For serious live streamers,...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones