Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

Final Audio Design Heaven VII

“Final Audio Heaven VII IEM ReviewFully balanced single armature in-ear monitors  Intro: Founded by Kanemori Takai in 1974, Final Audio is a diverse audio company based in Japan with a history of designing products from moving coil cartridges, turntables, amplifiers, speakers, and headphones. Their current headphone product line-up includes the Pandora Hope series (full-sized over-ears using a...” --money4me247

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“Final Audio Design is a relatively new company to the IEM scene, with them releasing their first models in 2009. They are a Japanese company, with their roots extending back to 1974 where they first made high-end MC cartridges and booster transformers. The model that I will be reviewing today is their Heaven IV, which is the second cheapest model in their Heaven IEM series, the most basic one...” --lin0003

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII

Final Audio Design Muramasa VIII

“For sound quality i will rate it very good compare to my other high-end headphones like my SR009/R10/L3000/K1000/HD800/TH900 etc. But lets just be clear on this that the MURAMASA VIII is not better than the SR009 nor the R10 (bass light ver) in my opinion. However the mid and treble response and extension of the MURAMASA is where the points goes. Its silky smooth treble ...” --elton7033

Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones

Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones

“       Introduction   Final Audio Design (FAD in this review), based in Tokyo, Japan, makes some of the most exotic earphones and headphones available in the last few years. The company's story starts in 1974 but its 1st pair of earphones was released only in 2009. In late 2013 they've released their 1st pair of headphones, the Pandora Hope VI, which I'm going to look...” --ItsMeHere

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Heaven II

Final Audio Design Heaven II

“Final Audio Design Heaven II – A Taste of Heaven   Intro      First of all, I would like to sincerely thank Yoko at Final Audio Design for sending me a review sample of the Heaven II for review. I would like to clarify that I am in no way affiliated with Final Audio Design or any of its staff, and that I am not being compensated or paid by writing this review. All...” --thatBeatsguy

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FAD-BA-SB

Specifications: Driver: Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 112dB Impedance: 16Ω Cable length: 1,4m Weight: 23g

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones