Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA)

“I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them.   The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other headsets. At first I really really liked these. They were comfortable, although the ear cups collected little hairs easily but you could easily replace those with the leather ones off Corsair's...” --DallasDanielle

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

“If the A50s gave you the option to customize the presets, I imagine that they would be great for FPS gaming. However, they do not and even the preset with the least low end has too much to hear any of the subtler sounds (e.g., footsteps). I use them with a PS4 and have tried every possible combination of settings to no avail. There are far less expensive options on the market that offer more...” --Hoopdy

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Corsair Vengeance 1500

Corsair Vengeance 1500

“I immediately regret buying these. There is a static sound which is caused by the mic. Even if you mute the mic it makes it even worse. This is a driver issue Corsair hasn't fixed for years. If you've purchased this product and looking for a solution, click on the volume icon on the Windows desktop bar > Click on your headset > Corsair Vengance 1500 Properties > Levels > Mute mic...” --mynameisami26

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1A Gaming Audio Series HS-1 Analog Gaming Headset

“I originally purchased the HS-1A when I was still on Bethel Island in East Contra Costa, CA, USA, as a test item; 50mm transducers were an up-and-coming item at the time.  Sound proved a little better than the Plantronics® GAMECOM® 380 that would supersede them.  The sound went bad, however, after only three months; when I opened the right earcup to investigate, I found much to my...” --bcschmerker4

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Corsair Gaming H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset (CA-9011127-NA)

Enjoy legendary audio with zero hassle. You get 2.4GHz wireless freedom at up to 40 feet, and ten hours of uninterrupted gaming at a time. Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround gives you lethally accurate positional audio, and the 50mm neodymium drivers produce staggering bass, highs, and dynamic range. Marathon gaming sessions are easy with the microfiber-wrapped ear pads, and you'll be heard loud...

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4

Redefining pro, the new ASTRO A40 TR headset and Mix Amp features user customization to adapt to any environment. Ready for home use, LAN play or the loudest pro tournament, you can transform the A40 TR from an open-back to a closed-back noise cancelling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions (sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits). For serious live streamers,...

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

Corsair CA-HS1NA Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset

The Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. Massive 50mm drivers deliver serious gaming punch, without sacrificing the sparkling sound quality you need to enjoy music and movies.Dolby Headphone surround sound gives you a competitive edge, and the noise-cancelling microphone ensures that your teammates and opponents hear you loud and clear....

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones