Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P7

Bowers & Wilkins P7

“Just as I thought it couldn't get much better than the KEF M500 as far as headphones to plug in your smartphone goes, Bowers & Wilkins update their range with the P7.      Design & build quality   When you first unbox the P7 and see it laying there folded in its tilted presentation, you instantly know you are dealing with quality of seldom seen...” --Lan647

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones

“I'm adding my support to this often maligned headphone. I've noticed several previous critical reviews have been made by folks who've had a casual listen at the Apple Store and don't actually own a pair. That does seem to distort the overall rating somewhat since I think these are a headphone you have to have for a while to appreciate. True, there are many better sounding cans but I doubt most...” --Jpfe8851

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black

“I've repeatedly tried to use in-ears over the years, as over-ears take too much space in my cabin luggage, but hated each and any model/make when walking or running because of the mechanical noise transmitted via the bone system. I've bought me a B&W C5 S2 after the shop staff at the airport surprisingly remarked the importance of a thorough listening test before any purchase, which is...” --rbbrnck

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones

“ I bought these to replace my beloved A-Jays four.  I needed something with the integrated in-line ipod/iphone controls,  but with a bit better audio-quality, and some that may not pop out as easily as the JAYS.   These have a "secure loop" system which provides an adjustable cable loop that tucks into your upper ear, helping to keep the buds in place.   I personally found...” --Dneale

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

“I've owned this headset for about 1 year now I purchased it through this twitter account I follow called IGN deals. Got it for $200. I play regularly everyday for 4+ hours. And I see why there are no reviews for this headset considering it is one of the best and thats just what it's known for. It has a switch that gives you 3 different eq settings. The wireless receiver gives you the option for...” --MillzBaby

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphone, Black

Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphone, Black

“ Before I start my review, I would like to Thank B&W for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product website: http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Headphones/Headphones/Headphones/P5-Wireless.html   Today you can find a lot of headphones labeled as "premium", but not all of them could be considered as truly "luxurious".  If you narrow it down...” --twister6

Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones, Black

Bowers & Wilkins P5 S2 Headphones, Black

“   ​ Let me start off by saying I am in no ways an audiophile and these are my first set of real headphones. For the last 5+ years I have only used Beats (Tours, 2 Solos, and 1 Studio). Recently my tours broke, though they lasted awhile, I decided to look at other headphones. I ended up replacing my tours and a pair of my Solos. I ended up getting the RHA MA750i and the Bowers &...” --foximus91

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2

“   Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below   Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears. Silicone style tips. I was actually able to get a great seal with the stock tips which was a shock to me, as my two ear canals are typically different enough to warrant different sizes. Most...” --RubxQub

Bowers & Wilkins P3

Bowers & Wilkins P3

“I definitely won't be buying another Bowers & Wilkins product. That's for sure. After THIS headphone, no. I've had it with the fancy British design which achieves NOTHING in practicality.   The P3 is a small on-ear headphone, the cheapest of all B&W headphones (excluding the C5 Series 2, which is an in-ear headphone). It costs $199. It looks extremely nice, with soft-touch rubber...” --AlanChi607

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones