Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6

“I will keep this ultra short. I spent 3 weeks with these and by the end I had had enough.   At first they 'wow' the user with a lovely full bodied and detailed sound but after a few hours (these had already been listened to for well in excess of 20 hours by a friend) the cracks start to appear. That lovely bass extension that was so impressive at first begins to tire, that detail in the...” --Krisman

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

Bang & Olufsen A8 B&O Headphone Earphones Headset

“ Its been more than a year I bought two B&O A8, one definitely a fake, and one outstandingly Genuine. At first none of them pleased me. I discarded the fake ones and decidet to give a try to the genuine ones at interval times. They sounded normal, nothing outstanding, until I decided to change the fit in my ears. I tried them many times until the day I put them in my ears very near to them...” --PeterCasta

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“     The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s,...” --jimmy895

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones

“ I have owned the Bang And Olufsen A8s for around 5 months. I am very satisfied with this product in many ways. First of all, These earphones look and feel amazing. The materials used (rubber, brushed aluminum and plastic,) are fantastic. As well, these are probably the most comfortable earphones I have EVER used in my entire life. It's so comfortable, I do not feel anything when I am...” --LazBro123

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“This written review was essentially my script for the following video review, so the information contained in both is more or less identical. If you want a closer look at the H3, watch the video review! :)     INTRO   The H3 was something of an aspirational purchase for me, as ever since I began getting interested in audio I was always fascinated by Bang and Olufsen’s...” --a_recording

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

Everything you need to game like a pro. Special MLG Edition. The ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System lets you game like a pro more than ever before. As the official licensed headset of Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest professional video game league and largest provider of cross platform online videogame competition, for the past three seasons, the ASTRO team listened to...

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

The Astro A40 Audio System combines crystal-clear voice communication with pinpoint-accurate 5.1 Dolby Digital and Dolby Headphone surround utilizing the most user-configurable headset on the planet. In addition to the A40 Headset's removable speaker tags (which are high-quality collectibles in their own right), you'll find a completely user-configurable microphone boom. It attaches...

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Bang & Olufsen Form 2 Headphones

Form 2 headphones allow you to listen to your favorite music as loud as you want - without annoying everyone else. With a weight of only 68 grams, their semi-open configuration lets you stay in touch with the world around you.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones