Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

“I felt extremely priveledged to be included in the first group of people to hear the long awaited and much anticipated release of Audeze's LCD2. Some history: I am not new to planar magnetic technology and have been an avid fan and disciple of planar magnetic headphones ever since I was lured into the murky waters by the vintage yamaha orthodynamic headphones. If not for the keen efforts of...” --dBel84

Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone

Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone

“ If there is a more apt example of the Law of Diminishing Returns than these headphones, I'd be surprised. For the refinement over the LCD-2s, the price is double.  With the new LOTUS drivers, an acronym that appears to target electrostats ("Light Omega Type") there is a significant improvement in all the areas that the LCD-2s had issues. Complex orchestral music is now no longer a blur;...” --Currawong

Audez'e LCD-XC

Audez'e LCD-XC

“Audeze LCD-XC   When I first put the LCD-XC’s on my head I thought to myself: “Wow, finally I no longer have to sacrifice sound quality or a natural/neutral presentation when listening to closed headphones.”   The first group of closed headphones that I’ve previously owned were ones that isolated well enough but really made you constantly feel that you were giving up a bit...” --MacedonianHero

Audez'e LCD-X

Audez'e LCD-X

“The Audez’e LCD-X:   Well after a few weeks with these great headphones, I think I’m ready to post my review of them. I was an original owner of the LCD-2 R1 when they were released many moons ago…so suffice it to say that I’ve been a big fan of Audeze and their products ever since.   Gear used for my evaluations:   Desktop Rig: Cambridge Audio CDP via SPDIF or iMac Apple...” --MacedonianHero

Audeze LCD2 Rev. 2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

Audeze LCD2 Rev. 2 Planar Magnetic Headphones

“ Hello guys, I remember the day I wrote my first question on this forum. The first response contained "Welcome and sorry for your wallet." I did not understand for the moment what that was supposed to mean. The question was about what headphone amplifier I should get. I was thinking on a no more than 200EUR budget. Well needless to say, in a few days I bought a Corda Cantate 2 with over...” --dan.gheorghe

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Audeze LCD1

Audeze LCD1

Type: Planar Magnetic, Open Air construction Ear coupling: Circumaural Ear cushions: exchangeable, velvet finish Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz, usable high frequency extension 50 KHz Distortion: less than 1%, full output Sensitivity: 96 dB, 1 mW Output: 126 dB, 1W; 133 dB, 5W Power Handling: 5 W RMS, 10W program, 50W peak, 100 ms. Transducer active diaphragm area: 5...

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System - MLG

Everything you need to game like a pro. Special MLG Edition. The ASTRO A40 2011 Edition Audio System lets you game like a pro more than ever before. As the official licensed headset of Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest professional video game league and largest provider of cross platform online videogame competition, for the past three seasons, the ASTRO team listened to...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones