Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Altec Lansing UHP606 Backbeat Pro Reference Earphones (Black/Gold)

Altec Lansing UHP606 Backbeat Pro Reference Earphones (Black/Gold)

“ A good sounding set of earbuds I bought clearance out at Best Buy a few years back. They have very good sound clarity for the price and form a very good seal. They are also surprisingly durable. I have used these for a few years as my main on the go set and they have lasted through gym use and being pulled on by a growing boy through his toddler years.   The cable is both good and a...” --EvilMime

Altec Lansing MHP116NP Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with Pink Flower and Crystals

“ My first pair my best friend in NY sent them to me, they were perfect! I absolutely loved them! Then my ex roomate stole them.. I bought another pair from PartsPeople.com, they seemed to be defective, the metal parts on them scraped my ears a little. I want to get another pair when I am able and hopefully they will be perfect again! Overall, they are beautiful, had great sound quality,...” --Skysong247

Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone

Altec Lansing UHP336 Snugfit In-ear Earphone

“ I bought this because it was cheap at that point of time, and I am interested in trying out a balanced armature IEM.   Initially, wearing was difficult, and it took quite a while for me to get a proper fitting. Once I got a good fitting, I was blown by the sound. The lows are impactful, more so than the PL-30 I had, while maintaining tightness and accuracy. The mids flow smoothly and...” --kaixax555

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP326 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ultimate Ears technology

“ I'll just go and rewrite this...   Anyways, these would be my 2 year old IEMs that I still haven't managed to break. Pretty impressive considering how many times I've shoved them into jeans pockets. Anyways, onto the sound.   They're a very aggressive sounding IEM, with an apparent spike in the mids and a slight spike in the bass. This makes it a fun listen though, without...” --Byakushiki

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

Altec Lansing MHP136 Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with wood finish

Altec Lansing MHP136 Muzx Series In Ear Headphone with wood finish

“ I saw these a couple months ago on sale for $7, and decided on impulse to pick these up. The price was really attractive for a pair of wooden IEMs, and since I own, and am rather fond of, a pair of Altec Lansing computer speakers, I was familiar enough with the brand.   I was rather impressed with the build quality when I first pulled these out of their packaging. They're beautiful...” --ralphinader340

Monster Cable Studio Link 500 Interconnect RCA - RCA 2 Meters

Monster Cable Studio Link 500 Interconnect RCA - RCA 2 Meters

The UHP304 headphones from Altec Lansing are an ideal open-air solution for listening to music at home. The comfortable titanium headband flexes while you move, and the on-ear design with foam earpads lets your hear ambient noises and doesn't make your ears feel constricted.Features* Comfortable on-ear design* Flexible titanium headband* High-power neodymium drivers* Moisture-resistant...

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones