Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

Aerial7 Pheonix Storm With In-Line Mic

“ First let me say that I LOVE these phones, the have awesome bass, decent mids and tamed highs which is what I like, if you're someone who likes sparkling highs, these aren't for you. These also work very well if you are like me and wear your headphones on the back of your neck.   A couple things I don't like, the connector has the 3 rings on it so that when you connect it to a phone...” --A1945

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

Aerial7 Matador Joker Headphones

“   Definitely recommend these headphones! sound quality is sick and the designs are awesome. I've never had a more comfortable and useful set of headphones that work with skype, ipods, iphones, and basically everything else. They do have black/gray headphones that are less striking. But you can get black headphones from any manufacturer. These headphones are for those who want to stand...” --jjdee

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

Aerial7 Tank Headphones Shade, One Size

“ These are great headphones. I got these for free off a website called Lockerz, so I didn't spend any money on these but now that I've had them, I would definitely buy them. Sound is very good, bass is very deep and to me it booms (but I like that), mids are decent and highs are there but not overwhelming.   Build is the best I have ever had, they're somewhat heavy but I don't mind...” --A1945

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

ASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)

“    The sound quality is a lot better than they make it seem, the marketing shows it being used with PSPs and phones, but they are capable of handling more than angry birds. I use these for PC gaming and music. The sound on these almost compare to my Sony MDR EX700LPs, but with a better soundstage and less bass extension.      I actually prefer these to the A40s, they...” --jimmy895

Astro A40 Audio System - White

Astro A40 Audio System - White

“Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help  than giving advise whit that told I will continue   I've owned this headset for more than a year and they are really good, if you're looking for a headset that can be used with the xbox, xbox one , ps3, ps4, and not only in your pc and  ipod, mp3 player and so but it have an average sound ,...” --MaxiMarciano

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

1400 - Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Graffiti

Aerial7 Tank Series DJ Style Over Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote Kick it in style and DJ sound in the TANK headphones. Designed for sonic domination, the TANK allows you to explore the full spectrum of sound from low rumbling bass grooves and consistent mids to crisp highs. Ultra-thick cushions cocoon your ears, while the wide adjustable headband guarantees a perfect fit. Features Engineered...

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Astro Gaming A*Star In-Ear Headset

Cut through the noise. The bold design of the ASTRO A*STAR™ In-Ear Headset is the ultimate in hack-n-slash combat; featuring an in-line medallion with mic, volume dial and answer/hang up button, flat tangle-resistant cables, a PC splitter, three sizes of ear gels and a handy carrycase. Inspired by the light-weight materials and aggressive forms of high performance headgear, the A*STAR...

Aerial7 Metro Headphones Circuit, One Size

Aerial7 Metro Headphones Circuit, One Size

The Aerial7 Metro Headphones offer big sound at a not-so-big price. This foldable, portable design is easy to take just about anywhereAAAnever settle for your lame stock earbuds again.Product FeaturesMaterial: Driver: 40 mmFrequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHzInput Connection: 3.5 mmCord Length: Weight: Recommended Use: listening to musicManufacturer Warranty:

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

Astro A50 Wireless Headset

ASTRO Gaming is ready to invade the living room with the wireless A50 Headset. Experience Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound with clarity and performance powered by KleerNet's strongest 5.8Ghz solution available. Hear the difference that professionally tuned audiophile-grade sound makes. Whatever your audio needs are, the A50 Headset comes with 3 different EQ modes for movies, hardcore gaming, and...

3221 - Phoenix Series DJ Style On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Eclipse

3221 - Phoenix Series DJ Style On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote - Eclipse

If you are looking for massive sound in a small, convenient package, check out the Phoenix Headphones from Aerial7. Aerial7 stacked these phones with a reinforced frame, a fully adjustable headband, and super-plush ear cushions to enhance your listening pleasure. The integrated swivel ear cup allows single-sided monitoring and beat-matching when spinning. Pop its standard 3.5mm plug into your...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones