Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

Dunu DN-17 Crater

Dunu DN-17 Crater

“ Review of DUNU DN-17 Crater A Little Information I would like to thank DUNU for being extremely generous and sending me yet more gear for review! It was a bit of a surprise to receive these headphones, as I was not aware of entering any contest or anything of that sort and was not expecting them. However I do of course welcome new gear for testing, so it was a lovely surprise to see...” --Gatepc

DUNU I 3C-S

DUNU I 3C-S

“ Company Name: Dunu Topsounds Company Website: http://www.dunu-topsound.com/ Headphone Model: I3C-S Frequency Range: 16Hz-22KHz Headphone Style (Open, Closed, On-Ear, Over-Ear, IEM, CIEM): IEMS Impedance: 10 Ohms Sensitivity: 105db Isolation: 26db Warranty:  1 Year   Describing Sound: http://www.head-fi.org/a/describing-sound-a-glossary Definitions:...” --whitedragon551

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty

“a tad muddy, but it can be easily fixed with abit of equalizing they're louder then stadium speakers with duel drivers there is a woofer and tweeter in each can, so that= loads of bass and tremble bass tons of bass to go around treble it has it, but that about all I can say sound they favor highs over mids, but 'they're still well balanced sound stage love it deep and rich Comfort fine...” --voodoo do-er

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

Stanton Dynaphase Fifty

“ What can I say, vintage. Honestly well worth the $30 I payed for these. They have a nice sound to them in the $30 price range, not Hi-Fi by any means, but fun to wear around. ” --GrandZechs

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye

“ I have removed my post on these at the request of the manufacturer as they are shipping out a revised model that is said to address the issues or concerns I and fellow reviewers noted with the IEM. As soon as I have the new model I will post a new set of impressions and review. ” --dweaver

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

Stanton Dynaphase Sixty-A Headphones

I've been looking for someone that has these or has seen them before, I have a pair and have looked in many places but can't find these headphones ANYWHERE. No info, no pics, nothing...If anyone knows of these headphones or at least seen them in the past, please contact me ASAP. They were my dad's when he was younger. THESE ARE NOT STANTON DYNAPHASE SIXTY HEADPHONES, THEY ARE...

Dunu DC4

Dunu DC4

DUNU is a fairly new company and was started as a brand of the Top Sound OEM making IEMs that utilize very high quality housings that have a similar look and feel, but better build quality to the Monster IEMs. I have had a chance to hear some DUNU products briefly, but as I now stick to custom IEMs and higher priced universals I didn’t perform a full evaluation. I was a little surprised...

Dunu 5X 150 earbuds

Dunu 5X 150 earbuds

A new earbud from Dunu, it is the revised EX150. Good overall balance, with bass that will satisfy most, and great soundstage. At 150 Ohm's they really do well amped.

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

Noise Canceling Foldable Headphones with Auto Wind-Up Cord

JVC HANC100 Noise-Canceling Headphones - JVC HANC100 is a noise-canceling headphone that can produce a 75% noise reduction when in the active mode. It also operates for 50 hours on one AAA Battery. It also has a cord rewind system, so that it will retract its 4.9 foot cord into its left earpiece. And to make it easy to travel the HANC100 folds down into a compact size and comes with a airplane...

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

Noise Canceling Earbuds - Pink with White cord

The JVC Air Cushion headphones deliver clean, detailed sound from your portable MP3 player. Soft, silicone rubber sleeves with air bubble cushions hold the headphones securely in your ears, and help minimize unwanted external noise. The headphones come with a selection of foam earbud sleeves to ensure a comfortable fit, and a handy carry case to keep everything organized.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones