Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones

Headphones

5829 Results
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone

“ The HD25-1 has been my favorite (trans)portable headphone for quite a few months. I spend a few nights a week away from my home rig and the HD25 works wonders with my iBasso D10 and netbook. Hi-fi on the go has never been so rugged and simple. Best of all is their sonic versatility – though my backup portables, the AKG K181Dj, excel with certain genres and recordings, the Sennheisers perform...” --ljokerl

V-MODA Crossfade M-80

V-MODA Crossfade M-80

“ So here's my first mini-review. Kinda late, but I like these so much that I had to write a review for them xD   Intro One of the reasons I bought the V-MODA M80 is because I wanted a portable headphone that has good SQ and yet has the ability to turn heads. I also wanted my portables to have very good build quality and decent isolation because I will be using them during travel....” --Kagelou

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

“ This is my first top tier IEM. I own it quite a long period of time.   I am very happy with the SQ.... Anyway here is my review after 5 days of usage =)  ( i left it in seller website)   Честно говоря звук сразу после распаковки был ужасен :) Но я знал что динамическим затычкам надо время что бы 'раскрытся'. Так и произошло. Буквально через 5 часов они зазвучали значительно лучше....” --Vladimir_F1

Superlux HD-668 B

Superlux HD-668 B

“ I won´t repeat what everyone else wrote before - because it´s true. I´ve listened to a Beyerdynamic DT990 once and while I love my Sennheiser HD-600 a different cup of tea would be nice sometimes. But then, Beyerdynamic headphones are a bit too expensive for the sole reason of being able to listen to "another flavour". Thank God there is Superlux. You´ll get so much material for your money....” --Marlene

Meze 99 Classics

Meze 99 Classics

“About Me I am a 52 year old audophile,  from Bradenton Florida.  I have been in this hobby, for about two years.   The sound from headphone blew me away, and I dived down the proverbial rabbit hole and have not come back up.   I use headphones to cope with pain from a back injury.  Furthermore  headphones allow me to hear the sound, without out side distractions....” --reddog

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones

“ Directly compared: Sony MDR-7509HD (my last headphones) Sure SRH840 Sennheiser HD380 Pro Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro-80 Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro - Show quoted text -   Tonal accuracy is very good. I am using as a reference my home theater with Sunfire XT ribbon hybrids and Bag End professional mastering subwoofers. The all important mid-high region is spot on. Bass is...” --sbradley02

OPPO PM-3

OPPO PM-3

“Oppo PM-3 Review:  [[SPOILER]] Intro:Specializing in high end blu-ray players, Oppo Digital is a relatively new player in the planar magnetic headphone niche, comprised mainly of Audeze and Hifiman (along with some Fostex T50RP modders & Fostex reexploring the tech with their new open TH500). In 2014, Oppo released the PM-1 as their flagship and the more affordable PM-2 with the same sound...” --money4me247

Shure SE215

Shure SE215

“I bought these in February 2012 for £75 at amazon.co.uk and have used them every day except for about one week when I was awaiting delivery of a replacement cable. Typical use is with a variety of personal players (iRiver H140 and H340, Sansa Clip+, Archos A43IT) as well as with PC audio and occasionally with home audio. I listen to many kinds of (usually lossless) music but most often...” --julian67

Sennheiser HD 518

Sennheiser HD 518

“ First off id like to say i am not an audiophile and this is the second time on this forum that ive wrote a review.   Now with that said these headphones are really great and well worth the money i paid for em. The sound i bright and the highs and mids are clear and crisp and the bass is not at all overpowering which i personally love about them. They are quite an improvement from...” --TerminalDeath6

Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone

Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone

“This was supposed to be an extremely short review of the Beyerdynamic T90 after owning them for several weeks. Didn’t really notice the sound changing (burn-in) as I’ve owned them. Setup is a custom built desktop running Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu Gnome 14.10. Music sources are FLAC files played through Foobar2K and streaming Google Play Music. I used ifi nano > ifi micro ican > T90.  ...” --hk1388

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones