Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Emotiva mini-X a-100

Emotiva mini-X a-100

“This review is based on matching the Mini X with Hifiman He-500 Headphones.     You may be reading this review, unsure what to make of this Amp, asking how can a cheap sub $200 amp offer the power needed for an expensive Headphone such as the Hifiman He-500?  If you have done your homework you will find this is the stereo amp everybody is...” --fluidz

Grado RA1-HG

Grado RA1-HG

“  Six weeks ago I sent my litte wooden gem to be repaired, and for six weeks I have been waiting for it's return and all I get is "Our repair is sick, he will be back soon." Six weeks!? This is crap, they have been always been good with there service but with this they hit bottom. Grado, I'm very very disappointed and very angry at this sholcky service. I think they better check on this...” --headache5

Joseph Grado HPA-1

Joseph Grado HPA-1

Joseph Grado HPA-1 headphone amplifer, for use with the HP-1000's.

Emotiva UPA-200

Emotiva UPA-200

UPA-200 represents a true breakthrough in audiophile-quality amplification. At last, a truly affordable stereo power amplifier that can satisfy the most discerning aficionado, and at the same, is affordable to anyone with a desire for real quality. Our advanced engineering and design techniques have resulted in an amazing new amplifier. Its rock solid performance and affordable price point...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers