Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Emotiva mini-X a-100

Emotiva mini-X a-100

“This review is based on matching the Mini X with Hifiman He-500 Headphones.     You may be reading this review, unsure what to make of this Amp, asking how can a cheap sub $200 amp offer the power needed for an expensive Headphone such as the Hifiman He-500?  If you have done your homework you will find this is the stereo amp everybody is...” --fluidz

PurePiper A2

PurePiper A2

“ Ever hear of Pure Piper? Neither had I until the company recently sought me out, asking if I'd be interested in trying their new A2 device. They found me at a good time when I happened to be (briefly) all caught up with reviews, and their pricing ($269) seemed very reasonable. So I agreed to give it a shot, making no promises as to what the result might be or if I'd even publish a write-up at...” --project86

PurePiper Headphone Amp

PurePiper Headphone Amp

Here we recommend this headphone amplifier specially made for AKG K701, the manufacturer is famouse Chinese Hifi brand -- Purepiper.

Emotiva UPA-200

Emotiva UPA-200

UPA-200 represents a true breakthrough in audiophile-quality amplification. At last, a truly affordable stereo power amplifier that can satisfy the most discerning aficionado, and at the same, is affordable to anyone with a desire for real quality. Our advanced engineering and design techniques have resulted in an amazing new amplifier. Its rock solid performance and affordable price point...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers