Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Emotiva mini-X a-100

Emotiva mini-X a-100

“This review is based on matching the Mini X with Hifiman He-500 Headphones.     You may be reading this review, unsure what to make of this Amp, asking how can a cheap sub $200 amp offer the power needed for an expensive Headphone such as the Hifiman He-500?  If you have done your homework you will find this is the stereo amp everybody is...” --fluidz

Little Bear BK 6N11 12AU7 6922 Tube valve Headphone Amplifier

Little Bear BK 6N11 12AU7 6922 Tube valve Headphone Amplifier

“Just doing a quick review of this amplifier that I got from China. If you look at my other amp reviews, you'll see that I have tried the Alpen E17 which I thought was underpowered and had an average DAC making it a total waste of money, and that I also tried the Objective 2 which wasn't underpowered, but wasn't something I would call powerful either.   Please note I tested this with a...” --ag8908

Little Bear B-1 Portable Tube Amp

Little Bear B-1 Portable Tube Amp

Portable Rechargeable HiFi Tube value vacuum headphone amplifier amp Li-battery silver New brand,good sound quality! and good price.for HiFi fans/

Emotiva UPA-200

Emotiva UPA-200

UPA-200 represents a true breakthrough in audiophile-quality amplification. At last, a truly affordable stereo power amplifier that can satisfy the most discerning aficionado, and at the same, is affordable to anyone with a desire for real quality. Our advanced engineering and design techniques have resulted in an amazing new amplifier. Its rock solid performance and affordable price point...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers