Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Emotiva mini-X a-100

Emotiva mini-X a-100

“This review is based on matching the Mini X with Hifiman He-500 Headphones.     You may be reading this review, unsure what to make of this Amp, asking how can a cheap sub $200 amp offer the power needed for an expensive Headphone such as the Hifiman He-500?  If you have done your homework you will find this is the stereo amp everybody is...” --fluidz

Cavalli Audio Bijou

Cavalli Audio Bijou

“ Note: Price of $350 is in PARTS only.  You've still got to build the thing.   I don't really have time right now to write a full review, but there is a great review done by Skylab here:   http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/286709/review-cavalli-audio-bijou-diy-tube-headphone-amp ” --wdahm519

Cavalli Audio EHHA (Embedded Hybrid Headphone Amplifier)

Cavalli Audio EHHA (Embedded Hybrid Headphone Amplifier)

“ I don't have a lot of time to write a full in-depth review, and I only have about 2 hours on the amp so I haven't gotten a full sense of it yet.  I will change the pro's and con's if this change drastically, but I doubt they will.   ***** I'm using Telefunken ECC88's *****   ***** $680 is the price I paid for parts + case + accessories only, not including the labor I...” --wdahm519

Fischer Audio Mystify

Fischer Audio Mystify

“ ****Note**** As always, these are strictly my opinions. I try to present these products as honestly as possible and try to describe them as best as possible. As always, YMMV.  ****NOTE****   FISCHER AUDIO MYSTIFY PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP     SPEC’S:   Frequency “flatness”: +/- 0.5db Dynamic Range: 110 db Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.001% Intermodulation...” --LFF

Emotiva UPA-200

Emotiva UPA-200

UPA-200 represents a true breakthrough in audiophile-quality amplification. At last, a truly affordable stereo power amplifier that can satisfy the most discerning aficionado, and at the same, is affordable to anyone with a desire for real quality. Our advanced engineering and design techniques have resulted in an amazing new amplifier. Its rock solid performance and affordable price point...

Fischer Audio HA-02

Fischer Audio HA-02

Frequency range: 10Hz-20kHz Amplitude-frequency responce (AFR) irregularity within the frequency range: 0.3 dB Dynamic range: 110 dB Harmonic distortions: 0.002 % Intermodulation distortion (CCIF) 0.006 % Interpenetration of channels at frequency 1 kHz: -73dB Rated input voltage: 0.5 Maximalinput voltage: 3.5 V Maximal output voltage at the non loaded output: 10 V Maximal undistorted power...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers