Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Yulong Audio DA8 II

Yulong Audio DA8 II

“       If you visit HeadFi on a semi-regular basis, you've likely encountered some reference to Yulong Audio and their high-value DAC and headphone amp products. They might not be a household name but they have grown substantially in the last few years, and to my mind they are an ideal representation for the quality of gear coming out of China these days. Many of the big name...” --project86

Yulong Audio Sabre DA8

Yulong Audio Sabre DA8

“             Yulong audio has been steadily building up their portfolio. The D100 was a brilliant DAC that fared well at the time against competitors in the $1K range - but it sold for under $500. The D100 mkII took things up another notch, adding further refinement and helping the D100 stay current against an increasingly tough range of...” --project86

Yulong Audio U200 DSD 32bit 384KHz DAC Headphone Amplifier

Yulong Audio U200 DSD 32bit 384KHz DAC Headphone Amplifier

“ Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the seductive...” --YoYo JoKeR

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers