Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Violectric HPA V200

Violectric HPA V200

“I was sent the V800, V181, and V200 Violectric products to demonstrate at the 2014 Austin Head-fi meet, so I wanted to drop a short review of the 3 items before sending them back. This review will be copied for both amps and I will review the DAC separately. I have had several days with these products in my home, testing with multiple headphones and comparing to products I own and other...” --Maxvla

Violectric HPA V181

Violectric HPA V181

“ See full review here:   http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/548608/review-violectric-v181-balanced-headphone-amp#post_7395114   In summery, this is an excellent sounding amp. Warm, punchy, smooth but still highly detailed and well balanced overall. Sounds even better in balanced mode. Highly recommended.  ” --project86

Violectric HPA V281

Violectric HPA V281

“This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say that does not require me to hear it balanced. once I do though, I will add it to here.   Edit: finally got a balanced cable, will add balanced usage impressions/review at the very end.  ...” --saxelrod92

Violectric HPA V90

Violectric HPA V90

“The Violectric V series amps are consumer/ audiophile grade products from German pro audio house Lake People. Fried Reim, CEO and head designer at Lake People/ Violectric, has recently released a Lake People branded line of consumer grade headphone amps as well. The new Lake People G series line will include both balanced and unbalanced configurations.... The G103S (Single Ended) G103P (Pro -...” --The Fed

Violectric HPA V2000

Violectric HPA V2000

“ the most enjoyable amp I've ever heard” --CapQ

Violectric HPA V100

Violectric HPA V100

The HPA V100 was developped with the target to enable highest transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones. Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V100 fulfils even highest demands. LOW-NOISE because of low internal gain. Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers