Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Violectric HPA V200

Violectric HPA V200

“I was sent the V800, V181, and V200 Violectric products to demonstrate at the 2014 Austin Head-fi meet, so I wanted to drop a short review of the 3 items before sending them back. This review will be copied for both amps and I will review the DAC separately. I have had several days with these products in my home, testing with multiple headphones and comparing to products I own and other...” --Maxvla

Violectric HPA V181

Violectric HPA V181

“ See full review here:   http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/548608/review-violectric-v181-balanced-headphone-amp#post_7395114   In summery, this is an excellent sounding amp. Warm, punchy, smooth but still highly detailed and well balanced overall. Sounds even better in balanced mode. Highly recommended.  ” --project86

Violectric HPA V281

Violectric HPA V281

“This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say that does not require me to hear it balanced. once I do though, I will add it to here.   Edit: finally got a balanced cable, will add balanced usage impressions/review at the very end.  ...” --saxelrod92

Violectric HPA V90

Violectric HPA V90

“The Violectric V series amps are consumer/ audiophile grade products from German pro audio house Lake People. Fried Reim, CEO and head designer at Lake People/ Violectric, has recently released a Lake People branded line of consumer grade headphone amps as well. The new Lake People G series line will include both balanced and unbalanced configurations.... The G103S (Single Ended) G103P (Pro -...” --The Fed

Violectric HPA V2000

Violectric HPA V2000

“ the most enjoyable amp I've ever heard” --CapQ

Violectric HPA V280

Violectric HPA V280

The HPA V280 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones. These may also be balanced versions !! Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V280 fulfils even highest demands. Like his "bigger brother" HPA V281 also HPA V280...

Violectric HPA V100

Violectric HPA V100

The HPA V100 was developped with the target to enable highest transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones. Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V100 fulfils even highest demands. LOW-NOISE because of low internal gain. Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers