Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier

Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier

“Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise the event.    [[SPOILER]]      One week later...Some words:Originally I was going to change what is written in my first impressions, but I decided to leave it as is and just expand on my...” --DJScope

Topping TP30 Class T Digital Mini Amplifier with USB-DAC 15 WPC

Topping TP30 Class T Digital Mini Amplifier with USB-DAC 15 WPC

“I own one of the TP-30 amp/dacs.  I originally purchased it to power a pair of dayton b652 bookshelf speakers.  Well, the speakers did not sound good to me, so I purchased a pair of Pioneer BS22 lr bookshelf speakers.  Now, I think they sound much better.  But, the TP30 was not as powerful as I needed it to be.  So, I am now using it in it's DAC capacity.   I own...” --PittViper

Topping TP41 TA2021 T-AMP + Headphone Mini Amplifier 25WPC

Topping TP41 TA2021 T-AMP + Headphone Mini Amplifier 25WPC

The Topping TP41 adds enhanced connectivity features to a great sounding Tripath Class T digital amplifier circuit design.

Topping TP21 Class T Digital Amplifier with Headphone 25 WPC

Topping TP21 Class T Digital Amplifier with Headphone 25 WPC

The Topping TP21 features brushed aluminum faceplate and black aluminum cabinet. The volume control is accentuated with a subtle blue LED illumination that when on surrounds the volume control. The unit features high quality gold RCA inputs and gold banana plug speaker connections. The on/off switch is located on the rear of the unit making the front of the amplifier clean and sleek. A unique...

Topping TP22 TK2050 (TC2000/TP2050) Class T Digital Mini Amplifier 30WPC

Topping TP22 TK2050 (TC2000/TP2050) Class T Digital Mini Amplifier 30WPC

If you are looking for a reference class amplifier to power your critical listening monitors, look no further. Topping's TP22 is an artfully executed amplifier that easily produces 30W per channel.

Topping TP20-MK2 TA2020 Class T Digital Mini Amplifier 25WPC

Topping TP20-MK2 TA2020 Class T Digital Mini Amplifier 25WPC

A Tripath TA2020 mini amplifier IC is the core of the Topping TP20-Mark 2's circuit design. It produces stunning, audiophile-quality performance in an ultra-compact chassis.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers