Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Shonyun SH-306A

Shonyun SH-306A

“Packaging   The packaging is somehow not something really impressive, a thick carton box. Package includes: -    Shonyun 306A Portable Amp -    A Charging Adaptor (3.5mm large pin like the Nokia 3310’s) -    User Manual -    Interconnect Cable   Build Quality   The side by side comparison of the Shonyun...” --yang2910

Shonyun 306 portable amp

Shonyun 306 portable amp

“ Disclaimer: Firstly I would like to than Stars Picker Enterprise for sending me the Shonyun SH-306A for this review. I'm not affiliated with either Stars Picker Enterprise or the Shonyun company.   Specifications: SH-306A Frequency Response: 10-100 kHz Output Power: 455mW @ 16 ohm SNR: 105dB Distortion: Less than 0.005% Recommended Headphone Impedance: 16~300 ohm Input Impedance: 28...” --zamorin

Shonyun 301 Pro amplifier

Shonyun 301 Pro amplifier

“         The Shonyun 301 - this amp was sent to me for review along with the 306 portable amp. Like most readers I had never heard of the brand Shonyun. The packaging looked professional though, and the person sending it gave it a high recommendation, so I figured I'd give it a try without bringing any pre-conceived ideas into it. This was hard to do based on the...” --project86

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers