Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Grado RA1-HG

Grado RA1-HG

“  Six weeks ago I sent my litte wooden gem to be repaired, and for six weeks I have been waiting for it's return and all I get is "Our repair is sick, he will be back soon." Six weeks!? This is crap, they have been always been good with there service but with this they hit bottom. Grado, I'm very very disappointed and very angry at this sholcky service. I think they better check on this...” --headache5

Grado RA1 - Headphone amplifier

Grado RA1 - Headphone amplifier

“ So to keep it simple and short this amp is simple nothing fancy one opamp and it sounds just like the ones in a altoids tin(in fact some of those might sound better) for the money it sounds terrible. the outside looks nice the wood has a nice ish finish the insides are a diffrent story, the board is a single pcb with a bunch of wires running from the power pot and input and output jacks the...” --Spriggs

Grado RA-1 AC Version - Headphone Amplifier

Grado RA-1 AC Version - Headphone Amplifier

After years of relying on other equipment to drive Grado headphones, you can now listen and enjoy headphones through Grado Labs' Reference Headphone Amp, the RA1. Designed for state-of-the-art performance and specifically to play Grados, the RA1 will allow you to hear your headphones like never before. This amp is machined from a solid block of mahogany and measures 5" wide, 5 1/2...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers