Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

The zo Personal Subwoofer

The zo Personal Subwoofer

“ I've owned the digiZoid ZO for just a little while now, but it has really grown on me! It's the perfect amp for bassheads. It's pretty much an external EQ for your music player. It was absolutely fantastic using this listening to dubstep. The build quality isn't the best, mainly a bunch of cheap plastic but it's fairly lightweight so I'm comfortable throwing it around. It's really...” --Derlus

digiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experience

digiZoid ZO2 Personal hi-fi experience

“ A neat little headphone amp.  Bought to use with my Pro900s.  Definitely intensifies the v-shaped sound signature of these headphones.  Sounds exactly as I expected it to, lots of fun to listen to!  The gain/volume adjustment is the single worst I have EVER used on ANY product however, just absolutely terrible.  Other than that this is a neat little amp for a cheap...” --jbarr1989

digiZoid ZO FS

digiZoid ZO FS

The ZO FS is a portable EQ and headphone amplifier. Featuring digiZoid's patented SmartVektor FullSpec technology, the ZO FS is the only portable amp with 33 selectable bass and treble levels - giving you 1,089 different combinations to perfectly tune your sound for your ears, gear and media.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers