Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers

Headphone Amplifiers

Audinst HUD-MX1

Audinst HUD-MX1

“ I have been researching a more potent amp for my desktop system and all I have to say is Wow! I just plugged the MX1 into my office system for the first time and I am very impressed. The amp section is robust enough to drive my HD650 in a similar (not quite as refined) fashion as my Schiit Lyr in my main system. Great extension in the bass with solid mid, airy and extended top end indicating...” --milosolo

Audinst HUD-mx2

Audinst HUD-mx2

“     The Audinst HUD-mx1 compact DAC/headphone amp was a great little unit. It also happened to be one of the very first reviews that I did at HeadFi. In the subsequent years I've gone on to review dozens of other products from amps to DACs to headphones and more, and I also went on to become something of a "real" reviewer at InnerFidelity. Through all that, I've never stopped...” --project86

Audinst AMP-HP

Audinst AMP-HP

“ See full review here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/568054/review-audinst-amp-hp-portable-headphone-amplifier#post_7697280   In summary, this is a great sub-$200 portable amp. It's like Audinst took the already nice sounding amp section of their HUD-mx1 device, improved it by maybe 15 or 20 percent, and then made it portable. What's not to like about that? ” --project86

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers