Head-Fi.org › Head Gear

Head Gear

Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II

Nice Pick For Public Use

Gonomon

Pros: Isolation is really good, comfortable, sound is good in terms of bass and treble and detailed for its price.

Cons: Mids are somewhat robotic, really small soundstage.

Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding headphone for me. I mean i am not audiophile or i didnt try much of audiophile gear but, they can race easily with px 100ii in terms of detail in my opinion. It have a signature that bass is forward...
UMi Voix Blu Review – The Best Headset An Audiophile Won’t Ever Use (But Just About Everybody Else)
UMi Voix Blu Review – The Best Headset An Audiophile Won’t Ever Use (But...

UMI Voix Blu

Pros: Amazing Durability, Overall Good-Looking, Reasonably Priced, Extremely Portable and Good Battery Life

Cons: A Bit Leaky, Audio Quality Is Good But Not Amazing

Great looks, ergonomics & sound albeit on the pricey side
Great looks, ergonomics & sound albeit on the pricey side

Q Cables

Pros: Great design, ergonomics & customer service

Cons: On the pricey side

Good sound for the price, good comfort at least for me, but faulty wiring ruined everything

Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone

Pros: Good sound (soundstage for a closed on-ear is good, nice FR and detail), decent comfort, looks awesome, sturdy build

Cons: Ineferior in almost every aspect to the V-Moda M-80 Crossfade, faulty wiring was a problem with my pair

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear