Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Teac UDH01-B D/A Converter with USB Audio Interface

Teac UDH01-B D/A Converter with USB Audio Interface

“ This will be short cause I don't have much time right now. I just got this on an impulse buy on clearance (open box). At $160 I could not resist.     Sounds amazing via USB on Windows 8.1 with latest drivers. I don't have alot of higher end DACs to compare it to but I have had alot of aftermarket sound cards and decent portable Amp/DACs like the TEAC HA-P50. It's a huge step up...” --rigodeni

TEAC PD-H600 Reference 600 Series CD Player

TEAC PD-H600 Reference 600 Series CD Player

“ I didn't think of TEAC when I began searching for a dedicated CD player. My initial short list included Denon, Cambridge, Marantz, Onkyo. The Teac intrigued me, so I went for it. It is very solid, minimalist, super quiet.  I haven't gotten into SACDs, so that wasn't a need. However, the Teac plays some compressed formats, in case I want some long uninterrupted listening sessions. It has...” --gonkulator

Teac UD-501

Teac UD-501

“I am surprised that there were no reviews of this dac on head-fi. So let me be the first.   I have had this dac for over a year now and it has blossomed into a very good dac in my desk top setting. I am using a pair of emotiva airmotiv 5s monitors and the set up is sounding pretty impressive for monitors of their size. It has taken awhile to get the most out of my set up. I have settled...” --buson160man

Teac WAP-8600

Teac WAP-8600

“   TEAC WAP-8600         I’d like to thank Teac for loaning me this review unit. I can’t find a local seller that carries this model, but the price on Amazon.de is roughly €400, which currently translates to around $500 USD.   BACKGROUND Younger readers might not know this, but Teac has some serious audio pedigree. Founded in Tokyo circa 1953,...” --project86

Teac PD-H600 Reference Series CD Player

Teac PD-H600 Reference Series CD Player

When you listen to music on TEAC's PD-H600 CD player, you will hear subtle details that you never knew existed, breathing new life into even the most familiar recordings. The Compact Disc is still the most popular and widely used digital music source in the world, and its potential is huge and indispensable. For accurate signal reading from discs, TEAC's Reference 600 CD Player...

Teac DSH01-B Digital Docking Station (Black)

Teac DSH01-B Digital Docking Station (Black)

For Apple fans, TEAC has developed the DS-H01 - a direct digital docking station for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod - designed to process digital audio and video signals. Audio signals from compatible Apple products are processed through high quality, BurrBrown 24bit, 192 kHz D/A converter chipsets. Additional digital outputs allow the connection of external D/A converters if desired. Video...

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Teac SR-L35S Wall-Mounting or Tabletop Stereo with CD Player and AM/FM Tuner, Silver

Teac Wall Mountable CD Radio SR-L35 - This is a flat-panel radio and CD player that's designed to be mounted on a wall. It has two built-in full-range speakers to deliver excellent sound and has a jack for an optional earphone/headphone when you want to listen privately. A highly visible multifunction FL display also has a clock mode that, when used with its timer mode, can be used as an...

Teac SL-D80 Nostalgia CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Silver

Teac SL-D80 Nostalgia CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Silver

If you like the retro look, you can't get more retro than this. Designed in a nostalgic style, the Teac SL-D80 music system contains modern features like an AM/FM tuner, top-loading CD player, digital clock, & 2 full-range speakers. So pick up the SL-D80 and take a trip back in time. 20-track music memory Shuffle Play Play/Pause, Stop, Music Skip (Up/Down) 4-digit LED display ...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components