Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2

Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2

“Stoner Acoutics UD110v2 Review***Note: this product is no longer available for purchase from Stoner Acoustics and has been replaced by the UD120*** [[SPOILER]] ┬áStoner Acoutics was started by a Malaysian audiophile/engineer who designs and builds his own dacs. His products chronologically were the UD100, UD110, UD110v2, and now currently the UD120.┬áThe UD110v2 is one the of most inexpensive...” --money4me247

Stoner Acoustics EGD

Stoner Acoustics EGD

“Both EGD and EGA has been long rumored in their official website, I knew that they was a high performance DAC when I talked to their Engineer, the amp is quite a surprise because I have never expecting them, because to me they are a company that 100% devoted to make high price to performance DAC only, EGD and EGA proved me wrong, in fact, the Ruby that I just reviewed already had proven me...” --mrinspire

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Stoner Acoustics UD100

Stoner Acoustics UD100

UD100 is a High Fidelity USB powered Audio DAC that integrated with high performance ES9023 DA from ESS, providing different league of listening experience to users. Discrete components, numerous number of linear regulated voltage rails, huge capacitors bank, high precision clocks, tubes output stage, isolator, silver/gold connectors, snake oil treatments, marketing gimmick of special key...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components