Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Sony CDP-361

Sony CDP-361

“ I bought this item at a pawn shop a few months back, and it has been a testament to Sony's integrity. I remember when this model came out. Believe I was still in high school, and for me to find it x amount of years later, used, and in great working order I believe says enough about the quality of product. It is one of Sony's regular mkt products, so don't expect high-end performance or bells...” --RGORDON

Sony® 3D Blu-ray DiscTM Player BDP-BX57

Sony® 3D Blu-ray DiscTM Player BDP-BX57

“ First let me say that I am an extremely picky audio visual "NUT". I have purchased a total of five of these from assorted E-Bay retailers so far. I gave 4 of them away as Christmas gifts and have absolutely no regrets. The first one I purchased was for myself. I am using it on a brand new 73 inch Mitsubishi HD DLP I bought on E-Bay for $1250.00 delivered and set-up(NOV,7th...” --huskerdu2000

Sony BDP-S570 Blu-ray Disc Player

Sony BDP-S570 Blu-ray Disc Player

“ I purchased a sony BDP-S570 (first thing I did was download latest firmware 5.88) my first major dissapointment was how badly 802.11G wireless worked, I live in a very conventional wood home and just 30 feet away I kept getting disconnects from my dsl router every 5 minutes or so, I then went an purchased a 802.11N adapter and still had disconnects trying to download movies from netflix. I...” --carltT

PlayStation 4 Console

PlayStation 4 Console

Official PS4 specifications: Main Processor: Single-chip custom processor CPU: x86-64 AMD 'Jaguar' 8 cores GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon™ based graphics engine Memory: GDDR5 8GB Hard Disk Drive: Built-in Optical Drive (read only): BD 6xCAV DVD 8xCAV I/O and communication: Super-Speed USB (USB 3.0) AUX Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) IEEE 802.11 b/g/n...

Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player (Progressive Scan)

Sony DVPSR210P DVD Player (Progressive Scan)

Ultra Slim, New Mid size Design, Progressive Scan, JPEG, MP3 Playback, Multi Disc Resume, Multi Brand TV remote, Energy Star.Connection: 1 x Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - Rear, 1 x Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - Rear, 1 x Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) – Rear.what's in the box: Sony DVP-SR210P Progressive Scan DVD Player, A/V Cable, 2 x AA...

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Sony PS-X5

Sony PS-X5

The mid-level turntable in Sony's higher end range of PS-X turntables in the late 70s, the PS-X5 is mechanically nearly identical to the highly sought after PS-X7, only lacking the carbon fiber tonearm.

Sony SCD-XB940QS

Sony SCD-XB940QS

Sony SCD-XB940 QS SACD-Player.

PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack

PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack

Introducing the PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle. This limited edition bundle includes the highly-anticipated Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots game, new DualShock 3 wireless controller, voucher for free downloadable Pain game, free PlayStation Network membership, internet ready Wi-Fi, and 80GB of hard disk storage for all your games, music, videos, and photos. Every PS3 comes...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components