Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Duet FireWire Audio Interface (Mac)

Duet FireWire Audio Interface (Mac)

“I've had this unit since 2007 and it's been an integral part of my home recording studio environment. It also works brilliantly as a DAC and easily drives my Sennheiser HD800 cans.  ” --skhan007

Apogee Duet 2

Apogee Duet 2

“ I'll make this brief.  Apogee is well known for doing quality interfaces for musicians and engineers.  Their Symphony line is really 2nd to ProTools when it comes to quality.     I purchased the Duet2 to be a way into my system for doing voice overs using its mic pre.  I also wanted a nifty interface for my Avid Symphony editing system feeding my Genelec...” --reeltime

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Apogee MiniDAC 2 Channel DA Converter

Apogee MiniDAC 2 Channel DA Converter

Following the huge success of Mini-Me, Apogee is excited to offer the latest addition to their Mini Series, Mini-DAC. This professional quality,192kHz D/A converter, is the ultimate portable and compact solution for studio playback, reference monitoring, USB connectivity to your DAW, and premium home audio systems. Professional, Portable, Affordable With the venerable AD-1000 in mind,...

Olevia Blu-ray Disc Player BDP-110

Olevia Blu-ray Disc Player BDP-110

Amazing high-definition picture quality (up to 1080p) New high-resolution surround sound decoding Upconvert your standard DVDs to near-HD quality

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components