Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Hot Audio DAC Wow

Hot Audio DAC Wow

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/520449/review-hot-audio-dac-wow   The above link is my full detailed review. In summary: This is an excellent budget DAC, and the best sounding model I have heard for under $200.” --project86

Hot Audio Dac Destroyer

Hot Audio Dac Destroyer

“I bought one of these for a single reason:  My sound card in my PC at work is sub par and I wanted RCA outputs to a headphone amplifier I have.  However,  upon using the device, I don't need my amplifier because it sufficiently powers my 250ohm Beyerdynamic headphones on its own with the 3.5mm jack.  I was quite surprised.   Basically what this thing is, is an external...” --silverhead

Hot Audio DAC Extasy

Hot Audio DAC Extasy

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/515068/review-hot-audio-dac-extasy-usb-dac   That's a link to my full review.   In summary, the Hot Audio DAC Extasy is a hand-built USB only DAC with a great warm sound. It uses a Wolfson WM8501 DAC chip which has a somewhat unique feature: direct line driver capability. This simplifies the design because the output comes directly off the DAC chip...” --project86

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Hot Audio BitPerfect DAC

Hot Audio BitPerfect DAC

This DAC is special in that it has an analog volume control on the DAC itself and has a powerful buffer stage to drive hard to drive headphones to very loud levels should you feel the need to do that. I call it the "BIT PERFECT DAC" because if you turn your computer controlled volumes up to full and use the BIT PERFECT to control the volume outputs, then you are getting a audio...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components