Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC

Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC

“I wanted a small, cheap USB DAC for an mpd music server. The server makes my lossless music collection and some internet radio streams available wherever I am - at home typically via mpd clients on PC and Android, and away from home via mpd client and streaming using SSH tunnels on laptop and Android. The USB DAC is so I can also run the same audio to a small amp and speakers at home. I...” --julian67

HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter ES9023+PCM2706

HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter ES9023+PCM2706

“I have this Dac restricted to 48 KHz res designed primairly for Android devices for £19. I tested with a Macbook Pro (instantly recognised) and JDS Labs Cmoy using pair of Koss KSC75 It's definately a stocking filler.Compared to the Fiio D3 original version utalizing the wolfson chip now out of production it can't come as near the level of seperation and detail of the D3 but this...” --laughingbuddha

Hifimediy Sabre SPDIF DAC 115V

Hifimediy Sabre SPDIF DAC 115V

This new DAC is build with with the same Sabre ES9023 chip as our USB DAC, featuring the same SABRE DAC technology. The ES9023 dac chip has a driver built in which outputs 2Vrms line level signal,and are able to drive low impedance loads like headphones, but at 32ohm the output power is reduced to 1Vrms, so connecting to an amp/preamp is recommended if your headphones are low efficiency. It...

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components