Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC

Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC

“I think there is absolutely no DAC Preamp out there that can touch this unit in this price range and even between the $500.00-$1,000.00 mark. From the built quality, sound, the ease of use, the features it provides and to the convenience of the remote. I just can't be more grateful to have all of it at such a great price. Everything I need is in it and I couldn't ask for more. I also increased...” --Audiobahn808

Emotiva XDA-1

Emotiva XDA-1

“ I have owned the product for almost one year.   I was building my first system for my home to power my custom speakers and headphones. I wanted to keep my system simple, a pre-amp/DAC and that was it.    The Emotiva met that criteria, it was a DAC and also a Pre-Amp. I listen to mostly FLAC and RedBook CD, so the two inputs would be my CD player (TEAC) and SqueezeBox...” --Prohobo

Emotiva XDA-2

Emotiva XDA-2

The XDA-2 connects to all your digital music sources—computer, media player, CD transport, and more—and delivers audiophile-quality sound. With its precision analog resistor ladder volume control that maintains resolution even at low volumes, the XDA-2 is an ideal digital preamp. At the same time, its discrete, high-current headphone amplifier drives headphones with authority. The...

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970

Harman Kardon HD 970 CD player.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components