Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components

Dedicated Source Components

MHDT labs havana

MHDT labs havana

“My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical tastes are what set my radar on the Havana, as a (N.O.S.) Non Oversampling Dac is reputed to be less harsh I wanted to hear it for myself. I come from a vinyl background and frankly most digital playback...” --joespride

MHDT Labs Stockholm Balanced DAC

MHDT Labs Stockholm Balanced DAC

Stockholm DAC is a non over-sampling and no digital filter DAC. Stockholm DAC is a successor model of our successful Havana series DAC. The analog section circuit is the same as Havana DAC. The digital receiving section changed from CS8414 to CS8416 to get higher capacity of incoming S/PDIF format. Stockholm DAC is capable of up to 24bits/192kHz digital signal inputs yet remains driving...

Stockholm High Resolution Digital to Analog Converter with Tube - Black

Stockholm High Resolution Digital to Analog Converter with Tube - Black

Stockholm DAC is a successor model of our successful Havana series DAC. It is capable of up to 24bits/192kHz digital signal inputs yet remains driving legendary PCM56P R-2R digital to analog output.

MHDT Labs Paradisea 3

MHDT Labs Paradisea 3

Features Non-OverSampling design with no digital filters Uses the legendary Philips TDA1545A multi-bit chip Uses the LM4562 Op-Amp, user upgradeable Tube buffered output using the GE5670

MHDT Labs Paradisea Plus

MHDT Labs Paradisea Plus

MHDT Labs USBridge - USB to S/PDIF converter

MHDT Labs USBridge - USB to S/PDIF converter

Since USBridge is in asynchronous operation, additional oscillators are used for USBridge as the more accurate clock sources and to achieve lower digital signal jitter. 49.152MHz is for 48/96/192KHz sample rate data and 45.1584MHz is for 44.1/88.2/176.4KHz data. These oscillators are specially ordered by Mhdt Labs for 10 ppm status. USBridge uses C-Media's CM6631 as main chip, C-Media...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components