Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Unique Melody Miracle

Unique Melody Miracle

“I have owned the UM Miracle for about 2 months now, I have bought them from Stereo Singapore and I have to say the service overall is great and altogether it took roughly 4 weeks to arrive after sending in my impressions. It is good dealing with Stereo as hassles such as having to mail your own impressions and handling the shipping is negated and the price they charged is also much cheaper than...” --Jeremypsp

Unique Melody Merlin

Unique Melody Merlin

“   I've taken down my review of the Merlins and will repost it once I get them back. By now it's been 4 months and I've had them in my posession for no more than two weeks out of those 4 months.   Two weeks into the 3-5 week estimated turnaround time for my remolds/fixing and UM have gone back to maintaining radio silence. Not a word, not a single peep, no replies to emails....” --Sorensiim

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Unique Melody Aero

Unique Melody Aero

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/510802/review-unique-melody-aero-custom-triple-driver-iem   That's a link to my extensive review. In summary:   The Aero has the Unique Melody house sound, which will appeal to some but not all. Lovers of AKG K701, Etymotic ER4S, Sennheiser HD800, AKG K1000, or Electrostatic headphones in general will likely find these to be almost perfect. Fans of...” --project86

Unique Melody Mage

Unique Melody Mage

“This is the first review i am going to do on head fi . Firstly i am just a junior teenage audiophile so ya my review might be slightly inaccurate , just slightly. These Unique Melody mages have 4 balanced armature drivers in them, 2 lows 1 high and 1 mid. Now i will start of with build quality. Build quality: The build quality is superb i can say! When i compared it with my friend's jh 16...” --JuzModa

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

A great entry level in-ear musicians' monitor, the ES1 contains one full range speaker in each ear and delivers incredible clarity and punch. Recommended for solo vocalists who may be singing to backing tracks, or vocalist/acoustic guitar players. The ES1 is not recommended for drummers or bassists, as it not designed to handle the low end response that is necessary for those...

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Stepping up to a fully custom in-ear musician monitor has never been easier than with the AC1. Whether youÕre a seasoned performer, emerging artist or listening enthusiast, WestoneÕs custom-fit technology, cold pour acrylic body, single balanced armature driver, removable EPIC Pro cable all deliver serious value. The AC1 is available only in clear, full acrylic, with Westone...

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom