Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors

FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors

“DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall not be commenting much on the bass of C435.       FitEar is a household name in Japan, though they fast gaining popularity in Singapore. TG334 has been a rather big revelation here...” --Joe-Siow

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

FitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitors

“One of the most divisive models in the Fitear range of IEMs is the MH335DW. The MH335DW is a bit of an enigma. There are those who swear that it is too bass heavy with its double woofers. There are others who shrug their shoulders and go “What bass?”   As stated on the Fitear website, like the MH334, the MH335DW is voiced by one of Japan's top mastering engineers, Mitsuharu Harada. In...” --Kiats

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

FitEar MH334 custom in-ear monitor

“One of the most underrated models in the Fitear range of IEMs is the MH334. As stated on the Fitear website, the MH334 is voiced by one of Japan's top mastering engineers, Mitsuharu Harada,   In fact, the MH334 was designed to be a mastering studio reference monitor. So, this would be the natural choice for someone looking for a more natural but nonetheless clear sound. In fact, I...” --Kiats

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

FitEar Private 333

FitEar Private 333

“I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW.   That is quite a pity because the 333 has its own charms. In fact, in a sense the 333 is probably one of the clearest yet intimate of the Fitear range of customs.   My pair of 333s have been...” --Kiats

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

A great entry level in-ear musicians' monitor, the ES1 contains one full range speaker in each ear and delivers incredible clarity and punch. Recommended for solo vocalists who may be singing to backing tracks, or vocalist/acoustic guitar players. The ES1 is not recommended for drummers or bassists, as it not designed to handle the low end response that is necessary for those...

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Stepping up to a fully custom in-ear musician monitor has never been easier than with the AC1. Whether youÕre a seasoned performer, emerging artist or listening enthusiast, WestoneÕs custom-fit technology, cold pour acrylic body, single balanced armature driver, removable EPIC Pro cable all deliver serious value. The AC1 is available only in clear, full acrylic, with Westone...

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom