Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitors

“I wonder why UERM is often disregarded when picking from $1000 range. I'm guessing that it's due to "only" having 3 drivers, versus having 8 drivers per side. I can say with confidence that driver number does not equal sound quality(for the most part). Another reason I see why UERM might not be picked is its sound sig. It's perfectly flat. Personally, I love this. Reference sound with...” --kimvictor

UE 11 Pro

UE 11 Pro

“ This is my very first pair of custom IEMs after trying almost all of the high end universal IEMs -- SE530,  UE Super Fi 10, Etymotics etc.  The sound of these UE11 Pros is superior in every way to all of the universal ones I had, but even more important they stay in my ear and provide a proper seal.  Since my ear canals get very narrow, I found it very difficult to get any of my universals to...” --alyanm

EarSonics EM32

EarSonics EM32

“EarSonics has made its last flagship for the guigs, but the EM32 can without a doubt satisfy audiophile who are looking for the "neutrality" with a reinforcement in the sub and the highs.   The main characteristic is the same as for the EM3pro/EM4/EM6 : musicality and body ! But here you have all in one, that's the improvement. 3 transducers, 3 ways, two bores, no one on the market is...” --Rollk2

UE 18 Pro

UE 18 Pro

“ I had owned the UE-10's before this for about 3 years. So upgrading to these was a huge improvement in my opinion. Very nice full sound, with improved frequency response from 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz. Bass is much more present on these but not too overly stated. Gorgeous build quality. Very happy with these In ear monitors, I also own the JH-16's and still love listening to these all the time on...” --Richard Devine

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

Ultimate Ears UE 5 Pro

“     To start, I purchased these for two reasons. I am a live audio engineer, so I use these for mixing monitors and as my personal monitors when I sing Tenor as part of my group.   These have two speakers per ear. Low/Mid and High. 119db @1mw with an impendance of 21 ohms which means your iphone can drive these quite poorly.   My initial View: I have been...” --hagosrush

EarSonics EM4

EarSonics EM4

“EarSonics is a french CIEMs and IEMs  manufacturer that is based in the south of France, near from Montpellier. All the prices are also in €uros.   The EM4 are based on Franck Lopez thoughts after the EM3pro. They gain in width, clarity, separation and precision. But they are not made for guigs, you can use it for but it's not especially done for. I would advice to take the EM6 for....” --Rollk2

Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

Ultimate Ears Ue 7 Pro

“ i was excited over my first custom IEM's ever, I was also excited because i've been a sucker for the Ultimate Ears sound for a long time. Now I know that Logitech is now in charge of UE, but I still felt like these would be very musical CIEM's, as the Ultimate Ears commercial line is so well known for their musicality factor. After a month of waiting due to having to get impressions, and then...” --IEMagnet01

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

Ultimate Ears Personal Reference Monitors

For over 17 years we’ve been crafting the world’s finest custom in-ear monitors for discerning music listeners and industry pros. Traditionally, the “custom” in “custom in-ear monitors” refers to personally molded shells that fit you and only you. However, with the UE Personal Reference Monitors we’re taking customization to a whole new level. As the...

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors

We developed the Ultimate Ears 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors specifically for emerging artists and audiophiles alike. If you're playing gigs at a local club or performing at church, now it's possible to make the move up from wedge monitors to the detail and versatility you only get with Custom In-Ear Monitors. Ultimate Ear's UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors are crafted to fit,...

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

EarSonics EM6 Custom IEM

The new in-ear monitors reference for live performance, sound-based on EM4 technology but adapted to live.The best professional tool for exigents musicians who wait for best audio quality. The spectral balance is rigorous and a musical as never achieved before in an in-ear. Deep and "clean" lows, a "Earsonics touch" medium and treble with incredible sharpness. The...

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom