Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Custom

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

Westone UM 56

Westone UM 56

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

Westone AC2 dual driver custom IEMs

“ http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/552996/review-westone-ac2-dual-driver-custom-in-ear-monitor   See above for my in depth review. In general, the Westone AC2 is a great addition to the somewhat crowded entry level custom IEM market. It has its own flavor that will surely please some people. What would be the point if Westone just released another UE4pro/LiveWires sounding custom,...” --project86

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

Westone ES1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones by Westone

A great entry level in-ear musicians' monitor, the ES1 contains one full range speaker in each ear and delivers incredible clarity and punch. Recommended for solo vocalists who may be singing to backing tracks, or vocalist/acoustic guitar players. The ES1 is not recommended for drummers or bassists, as it not designed to handle the low end response that is necessary for those...

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Westone AC1 Custom Musician Monitor Earphones

Stepping up to a fully custom in-ear musician monitor has never been easier than with the AC1. Whether youÕre a seasoned performer, emerging artist or listening enthusiast, WestoneÕs custom-fit technology, cold pour acrylic body, single balanced armature driver, removable EPIC Pro cable all deliver serious value. The AC1 is available only in clear, full acrylic, with Westone...

Rooth Lab LS 8

Rooth Lab LS 8

Westone ES 2

Westone ES 2

Custom made to provide a precise, comfortable fit, the dual driver Westone ES2 provides exceptional low frequency response, smooth mids and articulate highs. Our most popular and versatile custom monitor, the ES2 is designed for the most discriminating artists.

Westone ES3X

Westone ES3X

Westone triple balanced armature driver 3-way passive crossover custom. 1 High, 1 Mid, and 1 Low drivers.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom