Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom

Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

ACS T1

ACS T1

“   So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some...” --twelvebears

Rooth Lab LS-X5